Friday, April 23, 2010
Semester is almost over.
I'm happy that this semester is almost over. I'm not sure why but for some reason this semester was incredibly tiring. Last semester was so awesome that I was thoroughly disappointed when it came crashing to an end. I suppose that the rigor of chemistry, which I intensely enjoyed, and the mathematical aspect of it somehow made my thinking a bit less murky. It sounds strange, but I honestly think that the pursuit of an adequate knowledge in mathematics is an absolute necessity for any individual who endeavors to be a clear-thinking intellectual. I've resisted mathematics nearly my entire life, but after I finally gave in I learned that my intellectual stamina increased phenomenally. I also learned that I was never behind on anything; I always arrived to work and class early, I frequently had assignments nailed weeks before they were due, and I even had time to practice music and sleep by 11:00 every night. Perhaps my mistake this semester was that I did little to no mathematical exercise. I shall seek to remedy that deficiency whether or not I get into grad school and continue my education.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment